RI Retrofit Energy Solutions installs mini-split heat pumps for residential homes throughout Rhode Island.
It could be time to install a ductless mini split system in your home. Call Today for a Free Consultation!
With a ductless mini split heat pump system, you get similar cooling power to central air with the convenience and efficiency of a smaller, saving you money.
How mini-split systems work:
- The small compressor and condenser are located outside of your home.
- The mini split system uses copper tubing to move refrigerant to wall-mounted units inside as opposed to ducts.
- Quiet, efficient units heat and cool the rooms in which they are located.
Choose RI Retrofit for your mini-split installation in RI.
RI Retrofit is a leading home energy contractor in Rhode Island. When you’re learning about a new energy options in your home like the ductless mini-split, do your research and get as much information from a reputable contractor as you can. We’re here for you.
RI Retrofit is:
- Focused on making your home more green
- Focused on providing you solutions to make your home more efficient
- Working to make make you completely satisfied.